For more information or questions about our products & services, please contact our office:
James Gilbert and Son | 129 The Vale, Acton, London, W3 7RQ | t: 0208 743 1566
e: firstname.lastname@example.org (if you can add your name or project reference to the subject field of the email e.g. "Enquiry from the website - Your Name" it would be greatly appreciated)
- Please describe to us in at least a few words the pieces of metal you require. If you can back up your description with drawings, sketches, photographs, models or any other visual media, that is an advantage. Dimensions are always required so some idea of those is a good starting point. If what you require is to fit into a particular location please send dimensions of the location and as much description of what you think you might want as you can muster. A photograph of the location usually helps. The more information you give us, the faster we can determine what you require and provide you with a quote for exactly that.
- If you don’t know what you want but do know roughly what you’d like to achieve and where it’s going, we can help you work it out by offering you a selection of standard options or designing something specially for you.
- If you are working on a large project and have a large package of works that you are sending to multiple trades, please understand that it will only be prioritised and dealt with quickly if there is, in the text of the email, a clear description of what parts we are being asked to quote for. If you would like the most prompt attention to your project, please:
- Extract from the package the details that are relevant to us and send only those.
- Briefly describe the products you would like us to make.
- Draw attention to which parts of which documents and which parts of which drawings you would like us to look at.
- Failure to do this can result in either a long delay in quoting while we prioritise clearly worded enquiries or a short email requesting the above or possibly both.
- The fastest quotes of all are achieved for those that send us a description of the product including its finish and a list of sizes with no other details or drawings at all. We appreciate that this does not suit all projects.