TRADE CUSTOMERS - Access trade prices online by requesting a trade account. Select Login in the top right-hand corner of the page and register, not forgetting to select the trade account checkbox when entering your details. When you are logged in you will be shown our trade prices.
NOTE: Although the price does update when selecting the lacquer or framing option, the image does not.
PLEASE READ THE ADDITIONAL NOTES BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING.
1. We do not use a per square foot price, the more you buy, the cheaper it is per square foot
2. Framing adds a 20mm solid edge 'T Frame' to your decorative grille. The finish of the frame will match that of your grille. If an equal angle frame is required, please contact us for a quote.
3. Chrome and powder coated finishes for our regency decorative grilles are also available. Please call (0208 743 1566) or email us on email@example.com for a quote and for the powder coated option please state the colour (i.e. the RAL if you know it) and finish required (matt, satin or gloss).
4. The hole size for small diamond is 25mm, for medium diamond it's 41mm and for large diamond the size is 54mm.
5. For all orders over 100 square feet, please contact us for a delivery quote.
Regency grilles are ideally suited as radiator grilles. Radiator grilles can be supplied made-to-measure. Although we manufacture and supply the decorative radiator grilles we no longer offer the radiator cabinets or a fitting service.
Brass Grilles and Bronze Grilles
Currently, the most popular grilles are our brass grilles and bronze grilles. Please take a look at our Decorative Regency Grille Gallery for a comparison.